web analytics
Hey Southpaws! - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Hey Southpaws!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Southpaws!

Just curious....Do you bank your coals to the right?
    I am left handed and I bank my coals to the left like most everyone else here. I'm going to bank them to the right side next time to see if it's any easier for a left-hander. Does it really matter?
    George

My 34" WFO build

Weber 22-OTG / Ugly Drum Smoker / 34" WFO

Re: Hey Southpaws!

Lefty and to the left, but I don't have a choice.

Comment

I didn't know most people banked on the left side. I'm left handed and naturally banked the coals on the right side without thinking about it. But, I'm a confused left hander...I play golf right handed, I'm right legged, but I throw and write left.
      Give it a try and see how it works

Comment

Originally posted by Tscarborough View Post
        Lefty and to the left, but I don't have a choice.
        That's your oven's fault. You designed it that way....
        George

My 34" WFO build

Comment

Originally posted by Grimaldi View Post
          I'm a confused left hander...I play golf right handed, I'm right legged, but I throw and write left.
          Give it a try and see how it works
          Same here, I do exactly what you do on those counts. I also bat right handed, but throw left.
          I guess I can go either way with the oven, although I hold my oven tools left-handed. But I play the guitar right-handed. ..
          George

My 34" WFO build

Comment

Working...
          X