web analytics
jtroy - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jtroy

Can anyone tell me if they have a casa 80 or something similar and do you cure it the same way as the ovens you are all talking about? Our oven is just about installed but I think it is a pre fab compared to what you all are talking about! Do we need to fire it the same way as you say with 7 fires at different heat intervals? Crazy but there are no instructions on how to!!!

Welcome aboard. We specialize in helping folks install any precast oven, regardless of who made it, and we get lots of nice emails from people we've been able to help. Just remember to tell your friends to buy a Forno Bravo oven next time.

Take a look around the forum, and download the Casa installation guide for any help you need.

Yes, I would recommend a seven day curing, even for a precast oven. You are going to a lot of work to install your oven, and curing it slowly will help it last longer, cook better, and reduce the risk of anything going wrong. I think it's worth the effort.

Enjoy your oven -- and send photos when you are done.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Thanks James,

We are in the process of getting the oven installed by a professional mason/landscaper and what a beautiful job they are doing! I will post pictures when they are finished! It should be completed this weekend that is why I wondered how wego about using it! We are a little nervous! This is my husbands project as he also had them build in a gas grill and beer tap refridgerator with counter top....a guys dream kitchen I'm told! It was between this and a Harley.....I am personally glad he chose the oven!!