web analytics
My Outdoor Kitchen in Bend, Oregon - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

1 of 3 < >

Forum Page Loading Response

Forum Members:

We have received feedback regarding recent issues with page loading response time. We believe the slow response issue stems from the analytics we added with the new Forum. We are in the process of reconfiguring those elements and, after an approximate 24-hour time period for the reconfiguration to run, we anticipate a return to normal page load times. Thank you for your patience!
2 of 3 < >

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum members.

As many may have noticed already, the Community Forum site was briefly down today. While working on scheduled routine maintenance, we encountered an error when trying to add a software update. As the site is now back up and running, some of you may notice that some recent data has been misplaced from November 10th up to today. We are currently working on resolving the issue. The forum has full operational capabilities and we encourage all forum members to continue actively posting in the threads.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. The Forno Bravo family values each and every member of our community. If you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to let us know on our issues thread here:

Thank you for understanding.
3 of 3 < >

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

My Outdoor Kitchen in Bend, Oregon

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Outdoor Kitchen in Bend, Oregon

What you all think?

I have a record of making 36 pizza in 50 mins in my pizza oven
    Attached Files

Re: My Outdoor Kitchen in Bend, Oregon

Well, I'll tell you what I think:
    I think it's terrific!!!!
    I live over here in the wet side of Oregon, (just outside of Eugene, in Dexter) and believe the only thing I would do differently is have more of a cover over the top.
    Let me know next time your doing a big ol' cook...
    Seriously though, super nice job!
    RicklesssssssS in Oregon

Welcome to the forum!

Good to see another oven in the area. With your oven, I can think of about four or five installed ovens in town, and I know of three guys building them this spring (planned or in progress). Makes for a pretty good contingent of WFO's on this side of the mountains!

I brought my oven on line almost two years ago now, and have enjoyed learning to use the oven a bunch, along with enjoying the building of the oven. Have a batch of bread started today, and if I can get myself motivated, will light off the oven tomorrow to bake...

Send me a PM (private message) on this forum if you are interested in stopping in to see our oven. We are close to Juniper Park.

Love your outdoor kitchen, did you do all the work?
        I've been to Bend once for work, you live in a beautiful area.

Tom, from northern Ca.
        Member WFOAMBA Wood Fired Oven Amatueur Masons Builders America

What you all think?
          Great outdoor kitchen... Looks like a picture from a magazine..

Nice Work..

Last edited by ThisOldGarageNJ; 03-17-2010, 03:02 AM.

Looking great! I would love to see more pics of that bench / firepit area -- my wife would love to do something like that.

What was your approx total cost for materials ? How long did it take to build ?

for the whole kitchen it cost about 17k and we built it in 3 months..I was the contractor so I did not add in my labor

You beat me. My record was 70 in two hours. (with a refire),
                  Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Yes i think snaps will be perfect to know what is the question and how it should be answered.
                    Black Granite

That sir is a showplace, well done.

What a great job designing the space. I love how you created the curved seating area next to the oven. Absolutely beautiful!!
                        My Oven Thread:

Picasa Photo Library:

I give two thumbs up for such a fascinates kitchen.. I really like the seating area. I think that i need to shows outdoor space of my home and take advice from you that how to make my outdoor kitchen more wonder and beautiful as you have made.

Is that still called a pergola or does it transition into a new type of shade structure?
                            My oven build