web analytics
Australian Outdoor Kitchen Designs - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Australian Outdoor Kitchen Designs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Outdoor Kitchen Designs

Hey everyone. Having recently purchased my first home, I have decided to construct my dream outdoor kitchen from scratch. Unfortunately outdoor kitchens havent really taken off in my part of OZ and therefore I have limited resources available to guide my design and installation. I know exactly what I want but I would like to hear of anyone elses experiences building their own and anything I should be wary of. Any step by step pics would be really useful (i wont steal your design i swear!!)

I am considering using 4x2 to construct the frame, covering in marine grade ply and then attaching backerboard. I will be installing stainless cupboards and drawers and finishing the front and sides in slate tiles. The counter top will be polished granite. I want to install a bar fridge, sink, 6 burner BBQ and side burner.

Any help from Aussies out there on where to purchase such things as cupboards, drawers and sinks would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X