web analytics
fireplace oven comibinations - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

fireplace oven comibinations

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fireplace oven comibinations

I found an interesting site for those who are designing fireplace oven combinations

Pretty cool looking builds
    Sharpei Diem.....Seize the wrinkle dog

Re: fireplace oven comibinations

Very cool builds indeed!
    Those are the first oven/fireplace combos that I have seen built.
    My Oven Thread:

I would be extremely hesitant to have a fireplace vented through the brick oven. I would want to see that one work before I'd think about building one like it.

It is a beautiful build, though, and the standard white oven / masonry heater combo is tested and true.
      My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

That is pretty interesting. It would be a bear to DIY all those cuts. The metal would not work for me as I'm off the ocean and salt is a killer here.