web analytics
Outdoor fireplaces - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Outdoor fireplaces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor fireplaces

James, I think you should add a category for outdoor fireplaces. FB sells some prefab units and I know us wood burners just love to have a fire. You might even be able to add some of the portable fireplace types to FB, clay or steel. Based on the earlier post today, I'm guessing there is a lot to learn and know about outside fireplaces.

A friend of mine dug out the sod in his yard and lined it with sand for a temporary fire at his birthday party. We had a huge bonfire and the next day he just took out the sand and put the sod back....whatever it takes some time

From a makeshift firepit to a formal fireplace there are a wide range of outside fireplace types...both temporary and permanent. And one of my favorite meals is tube steak over an open fire!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Xabia Jim; 03-10-2007, 12:32 AM.
    sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!
Working...
X