web analytics
vaullt oven fire / shoebox - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

vaullt oven fire / shoebox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vaullt oven fire / shoebox

Youve prob checked out this site and videos

I found this yesterday while browsing an AUS oven compnay - Not sure about the company song tho...lol....means somthing else in the UK...very very funny

Some good videos on his site on building vault ovens / 2 - 3 hours to heat up tho..shows the difference to a dome..

building a fire video - DIY Pizza Ovens : Perth WA Western Australia
    the main site - Welcome to Woody Wood Firedovens : Pizza Ovens, Wood Fired Ovens, Perth, Western Australia ::

Re: vaullt oven fire / shoebox

oh yeah it definately has a nice ring to it and yeah depending on the century the theme song could have a few meanings.

Comment

Originally posted by ross View Post

I found this yesterday while browsing an AUS oven compnay - Not sure about the company song tho...lol....means somthing else in the UK...very very funny
      It means the same thing here... it's intended to be funny/rude
      -------------------------------------------
      My 2nd Build:
      Is here

Comment

You could check out this thread if you want to read even more about Woodies and what some FB member think about them.... Different link, same company (has to be, there can hardly be two of them)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f30/woody-5340.html

Though their theme song is a lot wose than anything we came up with.
        "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

My goodness, not good for me to hear this at 4:30 am where everyone is sleeping. That themes song made m laugh out loud.
          Journal of My Oven's Progress

Comment

Working...
          X