web analytics
Flip Video - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Flip Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flip Video

We ordered a Flip Video recorder from Amazon, and it arrived today. It's the Mino. It isn't too expensive, and it's very easy to work with. We are thinking of it as a digital camera that shoots video. Point-and-shoot. 60 minutes of record time, and it's about the size of a small digital camera. The girls video'd each other and the house, and we imported it into iPhoto in about 30 seconds.

We're heading to the UK and France for a family visit, and summer vacation, so this year, let's see if I can capture some fun video -- as well as photos, of my brick oven finds.

More to come.
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Flip Video

Originally posted by james View Post
    We ordered a Flip Video recorder from Amazon, and it arrived today. <snip>

We're heading to the UK and France for a family visit, and summer vacation, so this year, let's see if I can capture some fun video -- as well as photos, of my brick oven finds. James
    My youngest daughter is spending six weeks in Cambridge [living in the dorms and taking one class]. I bought her the same Flip and she loves it. Be sure to take something to download the video to so that you can keep shooting.

J W

Comment

nice to meet u all
      sam

Comment

I am not making this up -- but we dumped a kayak in the Drome River and killed the Flip within a few days of getting to France. Well, I didn't flip the kayak, but Carrie and my sister-in-law did, and our daughter was the unlucky passenger.

It's was a pretty tough choice; save daughter or keep video camera dry. Hmmm. I still have two daughters and Amazon replaced the camera, but I'm not in France any longer.

I guess that's why they call it "flip" video.

James
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Amazon replaced the camera?? For free?? Now that's excellent customer service.
          Ken H. - Kentucky
          42" Pompeii

Pompeii Oven Construction Video Updated!

Oven Thread ... Enclosure Thread
          Cost Spreadsheet ... Picasa Web Album

Comment

Working...
          X