web analytics
Wood-Burning Oven with Rotating Deck @ Campania - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Wood-Burning Oven with Rotating Deck @ Campania

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood-Burning Oven with Rotating Deck @ Campania

Here is my latest video creation. I am still playing with iMovie, although I did figure out how to add some music (O Sole Mio by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes)...now I just have to figure out how to make it the primary track. Oh well...

This video shows the pizzaioli getting set to crank out some lunch pizzas, stoke the fire in our off-set firebox, and then cook the pizzas on the rotating deck. We had run out of fior di latte so we had to use dry shredded mozzarella, but at least it was whole milk!

Enjoy - Jay

Re: Wood-Burning Oven with Rotating Deck @ Campania

What is the surface that the pizza rests on prior to being loaded in the oven? It seems to transfer from that surface quite well.
    Thanks for the interesting video,

It is just a granite surface. Stays nice and cool even in the warm kitchen. The thin metal peels make it really easy.

Thanks for the video. That's much more bench flour than I used (and I've had trouble with the pizza sticking). Very helpful demo. Thanks
        Mike - Saginaw, MI

Picasa Web Album
        My oven build thread