web analytics
Alice Waters cooking in her wood fired oven - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Alice Waters cooking in her wood fired oven

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alice Waters cooking in her wood fired oven

Happened across this video of Alice Waters, famed owner of Chez Panisse and slow food advocate. She's making a breakfast of the simplest, most gorgeous dish of tomatoes and eggs. Check out how she cooks her egg, very cool. I imagine having this breakfast on a big cooking day when the first fires are lit to start heating up the oven.

YouTube - Alice's Restaurant

Re: Alice Waters cooking in her wood fired oven

Loved that.....Went to college about 5 blocks from her restaurant in Berkeley, been there many times. I would have never thought of cooking an egg that way. But always cook eggs in evoo.
    Our Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoneh...60738907277443

Comment

Sooo jealous. Chez Panisse and the French Laundry are two places in America I really really really want to eat at, living down the street from the place would be heaven.

Comment

I suggest adding Alinea (Chicago) to your list md. Ate there Saturday night and it totally redefined "dining". Amazing - from opening the front door until the very end. A magical evening!

Comment

I'll add that one, I make it to Chicago every so often. And I forgot Minibar in D.C. That might be the highest on the list right now.

Comment

Working...
          X