web analytics
Newbie intro - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Newbie intro

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie intro

Just thought I'd say g'day. I've been looking through the forum for a few weeks after deciding to build a wood fired oven for our backyard. I've been gathering ideas from several sources and settled on a firebrick oven with a rectangular base.

We had a brick bbq already and have knocked part of it down to accommodate the pizza oven. I laid the slab today and it's good to see things starting to take shape.

I look forward to giving more details as the job progresses, but it things will slow down as my holidays are about to end.

Re: Newbie intro

Welcome aboard Rod!

I think soon the down under folks will out number everyone else on this site!!!

My oven progress -

Australian summer! But we'll get ours back in a couple of months.

Would you say "good on ya" to our Aussie contingent? Welcome aboard Rod.
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Hi Rod, and as Christo and James have already 'welomed you aboard'!
        Good to see another Aussie contributing to a wonderful forum. I'm keping a list of those from 'down under' (34 and growing) and a separate list for my home town of Adelaide (14 of the 34) and immediate area.
        Keep us informed with pics and questions in regards to your choice and build. We might be able to get someone close handy to you for help and advice although Dubbo is a little out of the way for most people.

Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1
        Neillís kitchen underway

Good day everyone! I am James Spader. I found this site interesting and of course we can interact also to other members as well. Hope to find new more friends here. Iím positively looking forward to the forum and its members hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.
          High school Diploma Online