web analytics
Oven Builders Material List - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Oven Builders Material List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oven Builders Material List

I am looking for some help. I have installed many wood fired ovens, In homes, backyards, resturants and even trailers. My next gaol is to put together a kit for all oven builders. As in most area's finding the correct materials is a chore. All the material for the base isn't the problem, it is the refractoty and fire bricks cut to angles and so on. I am hoping to here from all the oven builders, a material list wood be great! If you could add the size of your oven it would be better still. I have seen some lists on this site, but do not know where to find them.
    thanks again
    pizzamanmike

Re: Oven Builders Material List

There is a materials list at the end - download the instructions : eBooks & CD ROMs :: Forno Bravo Store

Comment

Thanks Toddj, I down loaded it, that is helpfull, I am still looking for more input.
      Thanks again
      pizzamanmike
      also by any chance do you know who the author of The Warm Coal?
      Last edited by PIZZAMANMIKE; 08-24-2008, 09:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by PIZZAMANMIKE View Post
        I am looking for some help. I have installed many wood fired ovens, In homes, backyards, resturants and even trailers. My next gaol is to put together a kit for all oven builders. As in most area's finding the correct materials is a chore. All the material for the base isn't the problem, it is the refractoty and fire bricks cut to angles and so on. I am hoping to here from all the oven builders, a material list wood be great! If you could add the size of your oven it would be better still. I have seen some lists on this site, but do not know where to find them.
        thanks again
        pizzamanmike
        pizzamanmike i have a source for calicum silicate boards 4x8' x 3/4 inch. very reasonable let me know if you need some. doug 9164824272

Comment

Working...
        X