web analytics
Where are the plans? - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Where are the plans?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the plans?

Maybe I am missing something really really obvious, but I can't find the actual plans for the Pompeii Oven.

Can someone post the direct link?

Re: Where are the plans?

Welcome aboard.

To download a copy of the plans.
    You will have to go to the Forno Bravo store.

Add them to your shopping cart.

Pay the amount of $0.

And then I think you will receive an email with a link to download the plans.

Go here first:

Instruction Manuals & e-Books :: Forno Bravo Store

I hope this helps.

And welcome aboard. The obsession begins.

My thread:
    My costs:
    My pics:

Ok, now I see them... didn't see the link to the 'Table of Contents' at the bottom of the 'Pompeii Oven' page. I think it would be great if this link were a bit larger and more obvious.

Looking forward to trying these out!

That's a good point. It isn't clear or obvious how to find the actual eBook. I've added a Download button right up front. Check it out, and let me know if it works for you.

Brick Oven Plans | Build an Italian Brick Oven
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

got it, thanks......excellant site. This site has consumed me for the last two hours.....