web analytics
Metal Stand For Oven - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Metal Stand For Oven

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Stand For Oven

Not so sure where my pizza ovens final location will be on in my yard. In the mean time are there any diagrams or measurements,drawings,etc for a metal stand.This way I can start building it and move it around????Any ideas,advice would help.

Re: Metal Stand For Oven

Your handle and inquiry have got me riffing on a cast iron stand. You can buy things like massive railroad lathes for about the scrap value, which have these beautiful massive S-curve legs that with a bit of welding could be made into a world class oven stand. Don't mind me.

Maybe James, or CanukJim, who have actually built metal stands, will jump in.
    My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

Never thought about recycled metal pieces..Thats an idea.I guess a trip to the local metal scrap yard, might be in the works.I would think that 4 pieces of some sort of metal leg supports would be all that is required???Thanks for the input...

Comment

How about grinder pedestals?

They are really strong and come with bolt holes which means you might not have to weld anything.
        My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

Working...
        X