web analytics
almost done with my casa 90 - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

almost done with my casa 90

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almost done with my casa 90

Hi my name is Doug I'm almost finish with my casa 90 oven. will finish on 8/23
    This forum has been very helpful. I plan to take my time curing the oven I will wait till next week to start my first fire I will put a space heater for a few days then start a small fire. I took a lot of pictures of the building process. What are the guidelines on posting pictures so I can get some feedback on my process to see If I did anything wrong. I did a stone house design and I put about 3 in of refax around the dome then the blanket. put rebar and stuco mesh around that then 4 bags of vermiculite cement mixture about 6 to 8 inches. I am going to top of the top with cement. I have a couple bags left of refax left I was wondering If I could use that on top of the vermiculite dome before I put on the cement. If I can I will post some pictures next week[If I can figure out how I'm very novice at computers.] Any sujjestions will be helpful.
Working...
X