web analytics
Hello all - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Hello all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Hello from South Mississippi, My name is Frank & I have a problem! My spousal unit wanted me to find someone with a brick Pizza oven to cook onsite pizza for an upcoming Daughter's engagement party! I hate to pay somebody to do anything I can do myself and a couple of hours later I landed here. Soo I am looking for help anyway I can get it> I have been building large heavy metal wood cookers for years and bought the green egg about a year ago. I like to hang outside as much as possible and this might be just the ticket for my next project!

Re: Hello all

Somebody recently show cooking pizza on a Green Egg on this forum, I'll see if I can find the thread and post it to you.
    Russell

Link to my Picasa Album
    https://plus.google.com/photos/10287...21083003687777

Comment

Hi Frank,
      My place will not be ready for interaining for other than for the very most understanding of family for about 3 to 4 months. But, I am from "God's Country" too, the Southern part of the Magnolia State . Like UtahBeehiver (Russell) says. People do cook pizzas on the egg. Don't plan on building a WFO to be ready for a very near future engagement party unless you plan to build a cobb oven. But, heck they work too. If I can help in any way PM me. I would be glad to show you a work in progress.

Originally posted by beaubsfarm View Post
      Hello from South Mississippi, My name is Frank & I have a problem! My spousal unit wanted me to find someone with a brick Pizza oven to cook onsite pizza for an upcoming Daughter's engagement party! I hate to pay somebody to do anything I can do myself and a couple of hours later I landed here. Soo I am looking for help anyway I can get it> I have been building large heavy metal wood cookers for years and bought the green egg about a year ago. I like to hang outside as much as possible and this might be just the ticket for my next project!
      I don't care what folks say behind my back........They are either braggin' or.......lyin'

joe watson

My Build
      My Picasa Web Album

Comment

Found the egg pic
        Russell

Link to my Picasa Album
        https://plus.google.com/photos/10287...21083003687777

Comment

Working...
        X