web analytics
Napolino70 - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Napolino70

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napolino70

I would love to know anyone who has bought or used this new oven! I would like to see pictures video stories about the oven. Thank you

Re: Napolino70

hi, i own primevera 70 which is the same oven.my oven is 4 years old and it is the best!!! i own two other forno bravo ovens that are realy good. there is something about the little oven that bakes the best pizza of the three

Comment

That's awesome to hear because I just placed my order for the P70! Thanks for the reply!!!

Comment

pictures of p 70 piesName:  57a324bb7b9af664d12c4d0708f4149e.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  252.4 KB

Name:  d4a90a8101d1e7f9f36e7ea7956812f4.jpg
Size:  463.6 KB

Comment

That looks amazing! Where did you get your topper to your oven there?

Comment

i got it at a hearth shop.it keep the oven dry at all times. oneName:  7e78767fea73795ea29542d93492139d.jpg
Size:  936.0 KB more picture

Comment

I think I may have to get one of those! Do you ever cover your oven during bad weather or do you just keep it out all the time?

Comment

Working...
              X