web analytics
Wich kit should I buy? - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Wich kit should I buy?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wich kit should I buy?

I thought about it allot and I decided that I don't have enough time to build an oven. Unluckley, Forno Bravo does not have a dealer in my country, so I now have two options.
    The first and more expensive is to buy a Valoriani oven kit with The inner diameter of 40".
    My other option is to buy a Spanish brick oven kit from a company called HORNOSDELEÑA. They offer a 36" oven with thermometer and a still door on an axis for about 500$ less. An important point is that this oven is pretty high, about 28", and is not specially for cooking pizzas, witch is my main use for the oven.
    Should I save those 500$ (witch is a lot of money for me) and buy the spanish oven? I will be able to cook some good Neapolitan pizzas using him?

Thanks to you all, Guy

Re: Wich kit should I buy?

Thank you Mick, you helped me a lot!
    In the purpose of building the dome kind of scares me. so the kit seems perfect to me. It isn't cheap at all (2600$ for the expensive one), but I have decided that I just have to get one no matter what, although i'm only 17.5 years old and money is short.
    The low dome one seems so appealing!

Hi Guyskr,
      I did a Google image search of: "Isreali wood fired oven", and came up with a few locations in Israel, that had dome ovens. You might try to get in touch, some of those might be from kits?

Originally posted by Guyskr View Post
        In the purpose of building the dome kind of scares me.
        A kit may be perfect for you but, don't let a DIY project intimidate you . With the information and the support from this forum, anyone can build a WFO .
        joe watson

My Build
        My Picasa Web Album

I wanted really bad to build my own oven. but I just don't have the time needed.
          A kit seems perfect for my needs; the fun of the building, a cheaper price and a not so hard work.

An important point, I just found out that the expensive kit is not from Valoriani, but from forno de pizza.
            Any of you have ever heard of them?

wood fired oven - Home This is something that I wouldn't pay $4,000 for.

And what about the 2300-2600$ that I supposed to pay for the 40" tuscan?

Are you sure that these are the only ones available to you? When I did a Google Image search, I found a very nice one at Tishreen Restaurant in Nazareth. I don't know where you are, but I would do more research before buying one. The Tuscan is also a gas fired oven, something I would avoid.

Wow, I sorry for misinformed you guys, but I was wrong.
                    The oven that I can get is the valoriani frv100. What do you think about him?
                    Sorry for the confusion, but one thing was told to me and I understood a totally different thing.