web analytics
Wich kit should I buy? - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Wich kit should I buy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wich kit should I buy?

I thought about it allot and I decided that I don't have enough time to build an oven. Unluckley, Forno Bravo does not have a dealer in my country, so I now have two options.
    The first and more expensive is to buy a Valoriani oven kit with The inner diameter of 40".
    My other option is to buy a Spanish brick oven kit from a company called HORNOSDELEÑA. They offer a 36" oven with thermometer and a still door on an axis for about 500$ less. An important point is that this oven is pretty high, about 28", and is not specially for cooking pizzas, witch is my main use for the oven.
    Should I save those 500$ (witch is a lot of money for me) and buy the spanish oven? I will be able to cook some good Neapolitan pizzas using him?

Thanks to you all, Guy

Re: Wich kit should I buy?

Thank you Mick, you helped me a lot!
    In the purpose of building the dome kind of scares me. so the kit seems perfect to me. It isn't cheap at all (2600$ for the expensive one), but I have decided that I just have to get one no matter what, although i'm only 17.5 years old and money is short.
    The low dome one seems so appealing!

Comment

Hi Guyskr,
      I did a Google image search of: "Isreali wood fired oven", and came up with a few locations in Israel, that had dome ovens. You might try to get in touch, some of those might be from kits?

Comment

Originally posted by Guyskr View Post
        In the purpose of building the dome kind of scares me.
        A kit may be perfect for you but, don't let a DIY project intimidate you . With the information and the support from this forum, anyone can build a WFO .
        I don't care what folks say behind my back........They are either braggin' or.......lyin'

joe watson

My Build
        My Picasa Web Album

Comment

I wanted really bad to build my own oven. but I just don't have the time needed.
          A kit seems perfect for my needs; the fun of the building, a cheaper price and a not so hard work.

Comment

An important point, I just found out that the expensive kit is not from Valoriani, but from forno de pizza.
            Any of you have ever heard of them?

Comment

wood fired oven - Home This is something that I wouldn't pay $4,000 for.

Comment

And what about the 2300-2600$ that I supposed to pay for the 40" tuscan?

Comment

Are you sure that these are the only ones available to you? When I did a Google Image search, I found a very nice one at Tishreen Restaurant in Nazareth. I don't know where you are, but I would do more research before buying one. The Tuscan is also a gas fired oven, something I would avoid.

Comment

Wow, I sorry for misinformed you guys, but I was wrong.
                    The oven that I can get is the valoriani frv100. What do you think about him?
                    Sorry for the confusion, but one thing was told to me and I understood a totally different thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X