web analytics
My First Pie! - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

My First Pie!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Pie!

I love my new pizza oven! I never have to go out for pizza again!!!!
    Attached Files

Re: My First Pie!

What are your pizza toppings ?

Comment

Looks good. Don't give up on going out. Just get more selective!

You can learn a lot from really good WFO pizzarias - like dough handling techniques, dough consistency, and some great toppings!

But...you will always know what you can do!

Bake On!
      Jay

Comment

It was a local sausage that i cooked in the oven then cooled. with fresh mozz. kept it simple. man it was AMAZING!!

Comment

Your off to a great start ! The local ingredients around the Seattle area are fresh and trendy.

Comment

awesome job! smells good.

Comment

Working...
            X