web analytics
Outdoor Kitchen - Aussie Build - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Outdoor Kitchen - Aussie Build

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Kitchen - Aussie Build

Hi All
    I have a few questions that I hope somebody can help me with :

1) Has anybody installed a flue thru a flat colourbond steel roof ?
    (I hope to be using about 3 lengths of 900mm long SS Flue from the oven thru the roof with about 900mm on the other side of the roof)

2) What approx Dia of SS Flue would be ideal for a dome brick oven of about 950mm dia ?

3) The ideal air temp inside the oven when you are cooking pizza's , also what hearth temp should be . I have 100mm of concrete , 100mm of Verniculite/Cement , 5:1 , insulating bricks and finally 60mm thick refractory tile )

Any help of info would be greatly appreciated , thank you in advance

Sydney Aust
    Attached Files

Re: Outdoor Kitchen - Aussie Build

my oven flue is 3 lengths long and goes through a sloping colorbond roof.
    You should have no less than an 8" flue. A 6" flue will result in smoke exiting your front arch.
    Information and pictures are on my oven build.

Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1
    Neillís kitchen underway