web analytics
Newb Here - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Newb Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb Here

Hi everyone I recently found this site and have read through a few threads and found everyone very helpful and knowledgeable. I am a interested in wood fired ovens and cooking. I am presently looking around and trying to decide if I want to build a oven or purchase a modular oven and put it together any input suggestions or ideas would be appreciated. I am handy and have done a little bit of masonary work.

Welcome Taxin!

A lot of good information on this site, good luck as you make your decision. As far as studying up on a pre-made oven, go to the top right of this page and click on 'the fornobravo store' button.

As you consider whether to make your own oven or order it, I put my advice here.
    Lee B.
    DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.
    Our One Meter Pompeii Oven album is here.
    An album showing our Thermal Breaks is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Comment

Re: Newb Here

Thanks this is a Great site and I have already decided to do a casa2g modular Heidi at FB was great help ! Now the fun begins

Comment

Working...
      X