web analytics
builing this summer - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

builing this summer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• builing this summer

Just beginning to put my plan together for building a WFO, I was originally going to get a Big green egg and then I thought that a WFO would be better and more versatile for what I want to be able to do: bake, roast, and smoke. I have an outdoor kitchen under way and this will complete it. Any suggestions would be welcome!

Re: builing this summer

Just nose around the site and look at all the pictures....You'll get some ideas.

Start here.
    Last edited by Lburou; 01-11-2011, 10:42 PM.
    Lee B.
    DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.
    Our One Meter Pompeii Oven album is here.
    An album showing our Thermal Breaks is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Comment

Re: builing this summer

Originally posted by Big E View Post
      Just beginning to put my plan together for building a WFO, I was originally going to get a Big green egg and then I thought that a WFO would be better and more versatile for what I want to be able to do: bake, roast, and smoke. I have an outdoor kitchen under way and this will complete it. Any suggestions would be welcome!
      BTW, what is a 'Big green egg'?
      Lee B.
      DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.
      Our One Meter Pompeii Oven album is here.
      An album showing our Thermal Breaks is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Comment

Working...
      X