web analytics
Ciao from Sonoma, CA - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

1 of 3 < >

Forum Page Loading Response

Forum Members:

We have received feedback regarding recent issues with page loading response time. We believe the slow response issue stems from the analytics we added with the new Forum. We are in the process of reconfiguring those elements and, after an approximate 24-hour time period for the reconfiguration to run, we anticipate a return to normal page load times. Thank you for your patience!
2 of 3 < >

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum members.

As many may have noticed already, the Community Forum site was briefly down today. While working on scheduled routine maintenance, we encountered an error when trying to add a software update. As the site is now back up and running, some of you may notice that some recent data has been misplaced from November 10th up to today. We are currently working on resolving the issue. The forum has full operational capabilities and we encourage all forum members to continue actively posting in the threads.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. The Forno Bravo family values each and every member of our community. If you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to let us know on our issues thread here:

Thank you for understanding.
3 of 3 < >

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Ciao from Sonoma, CA

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciao from Sonoma, CA

Hi All, Thanks for all the amazing information on this website. I've been reading these posts for the last two years now and I'm getting closer and closer to starting my build. I'm just down the road from the Forno Bravo location in in Windsor, CA which makes things pretty convenient for me. Two summers ago I did a complete backyard remodel with all new patio, redwood arbor that sits on a concrete slab and while I was framing out the slab I poured my foundation for my future Pompeii WFO. Just recently printed the Pompeii 2.0 plans and have two questions before I get started. My goal is to build the block stand and pour the hearth as step one. Then later in the summer start my build.

I want to build a 42" Pompeii (Tuscan Design) and follow the plans pretty closely. I've already poured my slab and it's dimension are 77w x 86d. Plenty big enough for a 42" oven.

My first question is what dimensions should my block stand be? I'm confused because on pg 13 it says the stand should be 65" x 78" and on pg 66 under Materials for 42" oven it say's the stand should be 72" x 84". I'm thinking the 72 x 84 is the way to go. Any thoughts?

Secondly, I was wondering why some pictures of the block stand show a course of blocks cut in half? If four 8" blocks give you your height of 32 inches tall isn't the course of half blocks going to make your height to high? I was looking at the examples of this on page 22 & 23, ex. 2.1 and 2.6.

Sorry to start firing questions off right out of the gate but I want to get off to the right start on this project.