web analytics
I survived NPR! - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

I survived NPR!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I survived NPR!

In the end, the radio program was a lot of fun. Michelle, the host, had recommended that I bring some props along, which worked out great. I brought dough, tomatoes, mozzarella di bufala, a Tuscan grill, etc. and we ate and talked about brick ovens and cooking. Michelle threw a great pizza -- it turns out she worked at (owned?) a pizzeria once.

They will eventually put the broadcast in Podcast format. I will let you know when it is available.

Thanks for the moral support.

James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Sorry to drag up yet another 'old' post, but since I am new here, what is the back story with you and the NPR? What was the segment about (well, pizza, but what else)?

Comment

Hello Grape,
      It was a radio interview on KRCB -- out local NPR affiliate, with Michele Ann Jordan, our local syndicated food writer. She and I talked about brick ovens, pizza, dough, tomatoes, etc. You can listen to the Pod cast -- if you are really interested.

http://fornobravo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=462

James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Working...
      X