web analytics
Brick Oven Map - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Brick Oven Map

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brick Oven Map

Hi all,

my name is August Vanderdonckt and am owner of the "brickoventampa" website http://web.tampabay.rr.com/brickoven

Last week I started a Brick Oven Map .
    The idea behind it is that everybody who has an oven (or is in the process of building one) "pins" their location on a world map for everybody to see. What's even better is that you can attach a picture of your oven along with some comments.

I would invite everybody in this group to "pin" themselves along with a picture on the map and spread the word to fellow oven fanatics.

August Vanderdonckt (aka brickoventampa)

oven map is cool

I love the oven map idea. I have added myself. Very fun.
    Renaissance Man
    Wholly Man

I'll be adding to it soon. I just wanted to finish my oven first so that the pic I post is more umm... finished.