web analytics
New Guy on the block - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.


To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

New Guy on the block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Guy on the block

    Will take me awhile to learn how to navigate the sight. Just wanted to introduce myself and say HELLO to everyone.

  • #2
    Re: New Guy on the block

    Welcome!

    I'm southwest of you in Cincinnati.

    You'll realy enjoy the sight. I wouldn't be able to have a WFO if it wasn't for this FB site.

    Dick

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New Guy on the block

      Hi there mannextdoor, welcome to the Forno Bravo we-like-ovens-a-bit website and forum.............

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New Guy on the block

        Welcome! Feel free to participate in all out discussions, unless of course, your opinions differ from mine . Seriously though, there's lots to learn here. Lots of great off-topic discussions as well. Enjoy!

        Watch out for Jeff - he'll turn you into a luddite given half a chance.
        GJBingham
        -----------------------------------
        Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

        -

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New Guy on the block

          Originally posted by thebadger View Post
          Welcome!

          I'm southwest of you in Cincinnati.

          You'll realy enjoy the sight. I wouldn't be able to have a WFO if it wasn't for this FB site.

          Dick
          Thank you Dick for your welcome. As soon as I found the FB site, I knew I was onto something. Now that I have found the fourm and read most of past postings. I already beginning to feel at home. P.S. I guess you can be southwest of me. But it would be the long way around.

          Randy
          Last edited by mannextdoor; 03-25-2008, 02:22 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New Guy on the block

            Originally posted by Inishta View Post
            Hi there mannextdoor, welcome to the Forno Bravo we-like-ovens-a-bit website and forum.............

            Hello Inishta

            Thank you for your welcome. I have been planning an out door kitchen area for a couple of years. This is going to be the year to make it happen. Finding FB site was the lock for adding the WBO.
            Randy

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New Guy on the block

              Originally posted by gjbingham View Post
              Welcome! Feel free to participate in all out discussions, unless of course, your opinions differ from mine . Seriously though, there's lots to learn here. Lots of great off-topic discussions as well. Enjoy!

              Watch out for Jeff - he'll turn you into a luddite given half a chance.
              Thank you gjbingham for your welcome and the heads up on Jeff. I am looking forward to gleaning as much knowledge as I can from the group. I don't feel the need to reinvent the oven. I can use all the help I can get. If I find myself in need of a hammer I'll drop Jeff a post. Just kidding Jeff. At this point, I don't know who gjbingham is referring to. But I am sure I will have an opportunity to watch out for Jeff in the future.

              Randy

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New Guy on the block

                Originally posted by mannextdoor View Post
                I can use all the help I can get. If I find myself in need of a hammer I'll drop Jeff a post. Just kidding Jeff. At this point, I don't know who gjbingham is referring to. But I am sure I will have an opportunity to watch out for Jeff in the future.

                Randy

                You will find out soon!
                It takes me several days just to do the translation!

                Welcome aboard.
                THE OBSESSION has started!

                Dave
                My thread:
                http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/d...ress-2476.html
                My costs:
                http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...Xr0fvgxuh4s7Hw
                My pics:
                http://picasaweb.google.com/dawatsonator

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New Guy on the block

                  Mannextdoor.

                  Ooops - I guess southeast would be more like it. I hope I remember to put my oven facing the right direction .

                  Thanks for the correction.

                  Dick

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New Guy on the block

                    Originally posted by asudavew View Post
                    You will find out soon!
                    It takes me several days just to do the translation!
                    I think it's the Fosters - or the Vegemite, not sure (just kidding Jeff - It's all good!)

                    Les...
                    Check out my pictures here:
                    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

                    If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New Guy on the block

                      Geez! I feel the need to stick up for Jeff. You all slagging him off when he's not here - as i think he would say "Strewth you bludgers are a pack of mongrels!"

                      Welcome Mannextdoor from across the pond

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X