web analytics
Looking to get started - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Looking to get started

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to get started

Hi all, I'm from Iowa and am looking at building a brick oven to go along with our new house we plan on building. i've bene browsing the site and this looks good! Thanks!

Re: Looking to get started

Welcome Lewis! Sounds like quite a lofty project - house AND wood fired oven. You won't be sorry. Unless, maybe, you start the oven before the house is done. Once I started my oven, that's all I could do. It just CONSUMED all of my time, energy, and even thoughts.

Re: Looking to get started

Welcome aboard.

I'm from Cin and I have a brother in law in Dubuque. I finished my foundation/walls last fall and hope to start on the hearth/oven this spring.

Only thing you may want to consider is how to build your footer or the foundation the oven will sit on given the cold temp in Iowa/frost line.

Good luck,
      The badger