web analytics
hi there - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

hi there

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi there

I've gotten really excited about these ovens while perusing the site. I'd love to build an oven. Unfortunately I don't have a back yard where I live. So it may be awhile before I get around to it unless I can convince a friend to let me build one in their yard.

I'm blown away by all the great info and all the great contributors. It seems to be a really friendly bunch too. I'm looking forward to asking tons of questions.

Re: hi there

Hi Daniel,
    building/cooking your own oven is a lot of fun .............mine was 2 years in the concept stage (for various reasons)........hang in there

What about a front/side yard area or maybe an indoors one???

Build #1

Build #2 (Current)

Re: hi there

Go for it Daniel, the longer you procrastinate, the longer you miss out on the good tucker.
      I sympathise with your predicament, but try all your options but get it done. You will enjoy it and the social activity around it. Great for bringing people together.

Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1
      Neillís kitchen underway