web analytics
hi there - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

hi there

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi there

I've gotten really excited about these ovens while perusing the site. I'd love to build an oven. Unfortunately I don't have a back yard where I live. So it may be awhile before I get around to it unless I can convince a friend to let me build one in their yard.

I'm blown away by all the great info and all the great contributors. It seems to be a really friendly bunch too. I'm looking forward to asking tons of questions.

daniel

Re: hi there

Hi Daniel,
    building/cooking your own oven is a lot of fun .............mine was 2 years in the concept stage (for various reasons)........hang in there

What about a front/side yard area or maybe an indoors one???
    Cheers
    Damon

Build #1

Build #2 (Current)

Comment

Re: hi there

Go for it Daniel, the longer you procrastinate, the longer you miss out on the good tucker.
      I sympathise with your predicament, but try all your options but get it done. You will enjoy it and the social activity around it. Great for bringing people together.

Neill
      Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neill’s Pompeiii #1
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
      Neill’s kitchen underway
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html

Comment

Working...
      X