web analytics
First Time Here- Just want to say hello - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

First Time Here- Just want to say hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Here- Just want to say hello

Hi to all. I am looking forward to reading and hopefully add my inputs as I gain more momentum into this site. I am for the most part, a newbie, and I know that I will be asking questions as I go along. Thanks in advance.

Re: First Time Here- Just want to say hello

Welcome - may the fire be with you. In regard to questions; bring em on. This is a great bunch of people.
    Check out my pictures here:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

Welcome aboard...nice to see another Floridian take interest. There is a wealth of information here. If your planning an oven build, I'd be more than happy to share my successes and pitfalls, but be warned - I still consider myself a bit of a newbie...there are some extremely experienced/intelligent folks on this forum who would be glad to steer you right. Good Luck!!!

RT

Comment

Welcome,

Don't be shy we are all here to learn, there are no dumb question...why do I feel like a 50 year old grammar school teacher when I say that?

Les- nice one "may the Fire be with you" Good FB t-shirt saying hu??

J.P.
        http://www.palmisanoconcrete.com

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Newbie! If you are planning an oven build you have come to the right place. The forum is full of expert advice and encouragement. If not, it's a fun place to poke around.

S

Comment

Working...
          X