web analytics
Another Newbi looking for plans - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Another Newbi looking for plans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbi looking for plans

I found this site surfing the net after talking with someone that is in progress of building one of these. I am looking for as detailed of instructions that I can find on building my own. I do know so far that I need to use fire brick but what are the other materials required as far as insulation and etc. Also is there anything on dimension for the oven?
    I am looking at making a side wall next to my patio with the pizza oven in it.
    Thanks,
    Ken

Re: Another Newbi looking for plans

Go to tha main page for the FornoBravo Web site. On the upper right hand corner is the on-line store go there and then got ot he left side and shop by category. click on Instruction manuals.

http://www.fornobravo.com/store/Inst...p-1-c-260.html

You have two options
    1. Help out Habitat for Humanity with a paltry donation or
    2. Pay with keystrokes and electrons and nothing out of your pocket book, Later realizing that it was worth more than $10 and download it again in a month at $10.

glad you are here use the Search funtions on the forum as lots of questions are answered there and we are more than happy to answer thm again

je

just pulled out 4300 red brick (28,000 lbs) now to find a flat bed truck and get them to my house. - one step closer to that oven!

Comment

Working...
    X