web analytics
New member from San Diego CA - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

New member from San Diego CA

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from San Diego CA

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi at the
    same time. This seems to be a great forum. Hope
    to learn a lot here.

Re: New member from San Diego CA

From one newbie to another: welcome!

I have participated in many forums (?fora) and this is by far the most informative and enjoyable. Pull up a seat, pour a glass, grab a slice, and jump in!
    "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six."

-- Yogi Berra

Forno Tito

Same for me new to the site and building this type of WFO (woodfired oven) but been a mason and baker for years. I can honestly say this is one heck of a group of people on this site very informative (and when you have some time look through the pics)..very talented as well.

If your back ever gets too tired, FB has a great mason in San Diego who can put an oven in for you. :-) He's British and trained in the UK -- where this are a lot more brick buildings than there are in CA.

Welcome aboard.
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
          "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch