web analytics
New member from San Diego CA - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

New member from San Diego CA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from San Diego CA

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi at the
    same time. This seems to be a great forum. Hope
    to learn a lot here.

Re: New member from San Diego CA

From one newbie to another: welcome!

I have participated in many forums (?fora) and this is by far the most informative and enjoyable. Pull up a seat, pour a glass, grab a slice, and jump in!
    "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six."

-- Yogi Berra

Forno Tito

Comment

Same for me new to the site and building this type of WFO (woodfired oven) but been a mason and baker for years. I can honestly say this is one heck of a group of people on this site very informative (and when you have some time look through the pics)..very talented as well.
      Welcome
      http://www.palmisanoconcrete.com

Comment

Josel,

If your back ever gets too tired, FB has a great mason in San Diego who can put an oven in for you. :-) He's British and trained in the UK -- where this are a lot more brick buildings than there are in CA.

Welcome aboard.
        James
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Welcome!
          Dutch
          "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
          "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Working...
          X