web analytics
Greetings from Falkenhain - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Greetings from Falkenhain

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Falkenhain

Hi all,
    I'm a 52 year old Brit living in Falkenhain (30 km east of Leipzig) and have a house with 1/2 acre (2000 square metres of land at the back).

We have just had the decking put in and I am now planning my oven build, I would also like to build a brick Tandoor.

Re: Greetings from Falkenhain

Sounds relaxing to have this space in a backyard... I like Tandoor ovens and I was planning to build a Tandoor in my garden but not out of bricks. The idea of a brick Tandoor sounds exciting, I will be following your build with a great interest. Keep us posted.
    BTW: Tandoor bread is so delicious and it has a special (cloth) peel that is like a round pillow. You will have a great fun Baking in a Tandoor, it is like a joyful adventure.
    Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness?
    I forgot who said that.