web analytics
Mobile WFO Help Needed - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Mobile WFO Help Needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile WFO Help Needed

Greetings All!

I have been scouring the FB forums for a few years w/limited posts. I have been looking to expand my pizza catering operation with a larger more mobile oven. I currently have a Bull BBQ pizza oven that I modified with additional fire brick and had a sturdy stand locally fabricated for it as well. The issue is my oven temp range is 500-600F and can only cook 1-2 pies at a time. It is very labor intensive & hot to move around.

I have been in contact w/ The Fire Within for the last few years & I love their design but the price is out of my range. I have a local trailer manufacturer in my area & they can fabricate the same style of trailer for me.

Questions:
    1. What style of FB precast oven works best for a mobile application?

2. How do I attach the oven to the trailer?

I estimate that I can save 10K doing it this way which is why this is attractive to me. I figure that I should be able, with the help of a few local friends and all of the knowledgeable people here, to build the oven out myself but I lack the experience of attaching it and making it safe. I do have contacts that can weld and the trailer builder has experience but not in attaching ovens.

Re: Mobile WFO Help Needed

If you want to use a FB pre cast then you would be better off asking them directly.
    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

These folks have been operating their mobile pizza oven for quite a while - and I believe they have a FB oven kit. I talked to the guy last year when he was here in Sac at a farmers market - I just don't recall the specifics.

Wood Fired Pizza Company - Mobile Pizza Oven

Comment

Thanks for the info guys!

Comment

Working...
        X