web analytics
External temp of the oven - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

External temp of the oven

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External temp of the oven

Hello everyone -- my name is Daren, hailing from outside Boulder, CO. I'm planning on embarking on the oven adventure here soon, but I have a question on temperature -- external -- you typically see with the ovens. I'm thinking it probably doesn't get too hot with all the insulation, but I'm not sure, and want to be sure when I figure out placement. I have a lot of trees and don't want to get too close. And anyone know where to find materials here in CO? Any help at all with this is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Re: External temp of the oven

Originally posted by djbourn View Post
    Hello everyone -- my name is Daren, hailing from outside Boulder, CO. I'm planning on embarking on the oven adventure here soon, but I have a question on temperature -- external -- you typically see with the ovens. I'm thinking it probably doesn't get too hot with all the insulation, but I'm not sure, and want to be sure when I figure out placement. I have a lot of trees and don't want to get too close. And anyone know where to find materials here in CO? Any help at all with this is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Form what I have experinced with what little time I have had with mine: The external surfaces are not much more than ambient. Where I stand while firing, warm. The exhaust coming from my chimney, hot as hades .
    I don't care what folks say behind my back........They are either braggin' or.......lyin'

joe watson

My Build
    My Picasa Web Album

Comment

Thanks Gulf -- I thought that would be the case and appreciate the confirmation. This gives me a much better feel for placement -- I thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Gulf View Post
        Form what I have experinced with what little time I have had with mine: The external surfaces are not much more than ambient. Where I stand while firing, warm. The exhaust coming from my chimney, hot as hades .

What he said....
        The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Working...
        X