web analytics
Mha - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mha

I was thinking that FB should join the MHA as an Associate Member. In the future, we could offer up the Pompeii plans as one of their demonstration projects that they do at the conferences each year.

We've exchanged emails with them, and it seems like a good idea.

Does any know Norbert Senf, or worked with the group? Any tips on working with the MHA?

Let me know what everyone thinks, and if we could put a plan together to offer a Pompeii oven demonstration at some point.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Mha

I think joining with them is a fine idea. Ditto the demo project.

"Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

For the past year or so I have been tempted to join them for their workshop. While I doubt few of the amateur builders aspire to be master masons there is little doubt that we could learn and expand our basic building techniques.

I have been toying with the idea of joining myself. Looks like it's open to anyone interested in Heater related masonry and willing to pay the $250 a year annual dues.

Masonry Heater Association Membership Information

I'm in North Carolina - so a trip to the mountains for their workshop would be a fun diversion.

Last edited by christo; 02-10-2007, 05:03 AM. Reason: add link
        My oven progress -