web analytics
"Hi" from Ventura California - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

"Hi" from Ventura California

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hi" from Ventura California

I've been making Pizza for a while in my home oven and recently got a Forno Bravo Primavera 60. I've cured the oven and have used it three times.
    I'm working out the oven operation. Each use is a learning experience!

I use an Italian Sourdough yeast from sourdough international (Sourdoughs International | Sourdough Starters, Recipes, & Baker's Handbook) with a 2-3 day rise in the fridge. I'm still working on getting a good dough as well.
    Just read "American Pie and have started "the bread bakers apprentice".

I have used traditional crushed tomato sauce as well as a home made cooked sauce. Still experimenting with these.
    One of my favorite pizza's is pickled Jalapeno chips and Pepperoni with a mix of fresh and dry Mozz and the cooked sauce.

I've attached two Pictures; the fist pic is my very first wood fired pizza, a Hawaiian. The second pic is from my second oven cookout.
    Attached Files