web analytics
Future Oven Builder in GA - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

New Forno Bravo Forum Feature

Forno Bravo Forum Community,

You will notice a new forum at the top of the main page called, "Ask Me Anything". This forum will be used for live one hour "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) sessions hosted by people who are knowledgeable in different areas pertaining to wood fired ovens. How it works:
- Each AMA will have a "sticky" thread where the community can post questions they would like answered during the live session. This will allow everyone to participate even if you can't be online for the live session. These questions will not be answered by the host until the live AMA; if you need an answer quickly, you should post it in the appropriate Forum area for the community to respond.
- Another thread will be posted for the live AMA. Registered users who are logged in during the live session can interact with the host by asking questions and receiving responses.
- The live thread will remain in the AMA forum to view after the session.

To kick off our AMA feature, we have invited author, chef and master bread maker and host of Pizza Quest, Peter Reinhart, to be our first host! Peter will be in the Forum on Monday, February 15th, from 7:00 - 8:00 pm EST. If you are unable to be online during the live session, you can post your questions in the sticky post. Peter will answer those questions during the live session on February 15th. You can view Peter's answers to your questions as well as what happened during the live session in the session thread.

We hope you enjoy this new feature! Please let us know if there is a topic that you'd like to have as an AMA and we'll look for a host!

Forno Bravo
See more
See less

Future Oven Builder in GA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Oven Builder in GA

I discovered this forum a few years ago when I lived in NY and had seen a build thread over on homebrewtalk.com. I thought that the ovens were fantastic but wasn't in a place where I could build one at the time. I promised myself that I would build one.

We moved to the Metro Atlanta area last year and bought a house this year. We are on a .8 acre lot with a walkout basement. I am planning to build a large patio off the back of the house with an outdoor kitchen... built in charcoal grill, counterspace, sink, fridge, and of course, pompeii oven! At the moment, I am in the very early planning stages so I joined to get some more ideas and guidance for this project.

I have been looking at other member's ovens and other outdoor kitchen projects and I hope to have my own pictures to post this next year!

Re: Future Oven Builder in GA

Awesome vision of a plan.

Comment

We here at Forno bravo, wish you the best of luck. We look forward to your photos next year.

Heidi
      FB
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

We built a pompeii oven in South GA about 3 years ago. Our plans are to do a second one at the lake a couple months. Its been a lot of fun. Good Luck!
        Bonita

Comment

You won't go wrong with the folks at Forno Bravo. Great product, I love mine. Remember that mass = heat retention and it is this heat retention that you'll cook with primarily. So more is better than less.

I'm north of you a couple of hours, up near Chattanooga. If I can help with anything, let me know.

Comment

Working...
          X