web analytics
Nancy from South Florida - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.


To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Nancy from South Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nancy from South Florida

    I am looking to build a 42" oven but cannot locate the medium duty firebrick. Called quite a few places today and most have 2,000 degree plus bricks. If anyone knows where I can purchase them in FL, please let me know. Thanks.

  • #2
    Re: Nancy from South Florida

    Originally posted by nancy View Post
    I am looking to build a 42" oven but cannot locate the medium duty firebrick. Called quite a few places today and most have 2,000 degree plus bricks. If anyone knows where I can purchase them in FL, please let me know. Thanks.
    Hi Nancy,
    I left you a link for firebrick on your other thread. I think you are confused about the temperature ratings of these bricks. Medium duty will take temperatures in excess of 2000 degrees. You probably already found the brick you want, you just didn't know it.

    http://ceramicartsdaily.org/wp-conte...rick-types.pdf

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Nancy from South Florida

      Hi Polo,

      I left you a msg on the other thread. Thank you very much for the link. I called them and they have the bricks.

      Is the best way to get started on this project to hunt down all the supplies first?


      Originally posted by Polo View Post
      Hi Nancy,
      I left you a link for firebrick on your other thread. I think you are confused about the temperature ratings of these bricks. Medium duty will take temperatures in excess of 2000 degrees. You probably already found the brick you want, you just didn't know it.

      http://ceramicartsdaily.org/wp-conte...rick-types.pdf

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Nancy from South Florida

        Originally posted by nancy View Post
        Hi Polo,

        I left you a msg on the other thread. Thank you very much for the link. I called them and they have the bricks.

        Is the best way to get started on this project to hunt down all the supplies first?
        That's what I would do. Best to know where to get your supplies and how much they are going to cost.

        Comment

        Working...
        X