web analytics
Hello from Indonesia - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Hello from Indonesia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Indonesia

Hi.. I am from Indonesia. I think only few WFO in Indonesia so few information also in here. Glad to find this forum, place where I can find a lot of information about WFO. Check my WFO installation on my Facebook account "ichsan purwadi" (firebrick oven album).

Re: Hello from Indonesia

Finally...First time pizza cooking with handmade turning peel..!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice looking WFO. The Pizza looks good but I can't see the peel, it has a pizza on it.

I don't do face book. Did you build that oven? Would love to see that peel.

Comment

Is that a wood stand your oven is sitting on?

Comment

Yes.. I built by my own, I share all photo the process of building WFO on my facebook account. Also I made my own peel (pizza peel & turning peel). Stainless steel material with bamboo tree for fixed & sliding handle. It only cost IDR 100.000 for both (equivalent USD 10). Another photo of my oven & peel
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ichsan; 05-18-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GianniFocaccia View Post
            Is that a wood stand your oven is sitting on?
            Of course not..with total weight +/- 750kg, I don't think wood stand is strong enough.! The oven is sitting on steel stand. This is the picture of stand making before it was painted
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X