web analytics
Greetings from the Palm of God's Hand - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Greetings from the Palm of God's Hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the Palm of God's Hand

I have already found so much great information on this site. Many thanks to all the contributors and administrators.
    I am heading up a collaborative effort to design and build a large, wood fired oven for an intentional community and religious order in Southern Arizona. It is part of a larger community kitchen remodeling project. Right now, I'm toying with a 48" Tuscan-style Pompeii Oven adjacent to a moderate-sized workspace and a social, fire-ring. I'm really excited about the project and look forward to getting up to speed in the world of WFOs quickly.
    -Kazarian "Brother Juniper" K-Zar

Re: Greetings from the Palm of God's Hand

Greetings K-Zar!!

Welcome from from myself and the rest of the group. We'll help where we can!

Chris

Comment

Re: Greetings from the Palm of God's Hand

Hi K-Zar,

These things are definitely community-building - it's hard to be excessively individualistic if you have a wood fired oven!

Cheers,
      Mick
      My Clay Oven build:
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...dah-12821.html

Comment

Working...
      X