web analytics
Password reset - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Password reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password reset

Hey Folks,
    I have really been enjoying all the threads here. I can finally make a decent pizza crust.
    Anyhoo, within the last month I have had to reset my password, twice. I check in regularly without problems and then my password doesn't work and I have to get it reset. Any ideas what might be causing this??

George Stein
    Bedford, Va.

Re: Password reset

I just checked your account, and I can't see anything unusual. Do you think your computer might be blocking or deleting cookies?
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Hi James,
      Hard to tell.....I HATE computers. Time will iron this out I guess.

Thanx

George

Comment

Originally posted by tigersmith View Post
        Hi James,
        Hard to tell.....I HATE computers.
        George - it's a love hate thing. If you didn't have one, you would never have had the option of being on this site.

Les...

PS - I just upgraded to explorer 7 - I was feeling the same way for a few day's
        Check out my pictures here:
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

I had to reset my password again a few minutes ago to get logged in again. My computer has it out for me.

George

Comment

Working...
          X