web analytics
4,000 members - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

4,000 members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4,000 members

That's a good milestone. We should have our 4,000th registered member in a week or so -- it would be great to have 4,000 really active members, but I have found that Forums don't really work that way. We seem to have a great core of active users, a second type of member who uses the Forum for research and assistance but might not be very active, members who look around on occasion, and a number of members who want to see or research one thing -- and probably do not come back.

So overall, I think growth is good as more people get bite with the wood-fired oven bug.

Here's to 4,000 -- and at some point in the not too distant future, 10,000.
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: 4,000 members

I think we're missing something. The problem may be that most people have never had a WFO pizza. Solve that and you've got a problem with backorders.
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

Re: 4,000 members

It's the same old story,
      we need to educate the community, not just the readers/participants within the forum, as they are already converted!
      I got another referral for the membership this afternoon, bring my tally to 8.
      How many more participating members do we need to James on air 24/7?

Neill
      Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
      Neillís kitchen underway
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html

Comment

Working...
      X