web analytics
Hello Hello - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Hello Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Hello

I am new and interested in meeting all you members. I will like to know as much as possible about this forum in the next few weeks.I ll be very much around as I have a keen interest in the bread making and baking process. Thank you all in advance.
    Alade

Welcome Alade

You are most welcome here. This is a great group of seriously geeky<in a good way> bakers and builders.

Chad
    Renaissance Man
    Wholly Man

Comment

Enjoying pizza, bread and brick ovens makes for an interesting, self-qualifying group. :-) Building and cooking. You move from concrete dust to pizza flour dust -- and love both.

James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Liking Fire Really Helps

One more common thread. Liking fire really helps. I was firing a new oven we built for catering and I still get a kick out of bring an oven up to heat. Pyro's unite.

James
        Last edited by james; 11-03-2005, 06:10 PM.
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

I agree with James on both posts. Really enjoy the fire making process.

Mike

Comment

fire

I agree there is something primal and basic about fire. Watching it is mesmerising, much like flowing water...
            Renaissance Man
            Wholly Man

Comment

Originally posted by janprimus
              I agree there is something primal and basic about fire. Watching it is mesmerising, much like flowing water...

Mesmerizing and soul fulfilling, interestingly enough.
              --
              Tarik

Comment

Working...
              X