web analytics
Do we need a section of Photos? - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Do we need a section of Photos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we need a section of Photos?

As the number of ovens being built goes up, I am starting to wonder if everyone is happy posting photos inside the Forum sections where they are appropriate, or whether we should add a Forum section called Photos -- just for photos.

Does everyone think there are enough photos on the Forum and they are easy enough to find -- or should we try to make it better?

James
    Last edited by james; 05-26-2005, 09:34 AM.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

James,
    I think a seperate section of photos would be a better idea. Perhaps each photo can reference its specific area in the forum. I will be taking more photos of my own as I progress.

Bob
    Great pizza, a cold beer,a great cigar and great friends...my idea of a great time

Comment

I Second that sentiment.I have constantly been going to other sites etc. for photo's /info.If it were all in one place it would be a tremendous help to users and also an improvement to your site James IMO.

Comment

Working...
      X