web analytics
Is it possible/desirable to have... - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Is it possible/desirable to have...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible/desirable to have...

... a sort of virtual "water cooler" section on the site? I seem to have some trouble keeping a map in my head of all the possible places in the web that is the forum where I've met people or exchanged ideas...

So I thought if I could go to the 'water cooler' and post a note there it could jog somebody's memory - a bit like the Introductions section but less specific?

Or you could casually meet people there and exchange some gossip, not necessarily related to a particular technical section?

Haven't thought this out properly - it was just a spur-of-the-moment idea...

Saluti a tutti!

"I started out with nothing, and I've still got most of it"

Re: Is it possible/desirable to have...

like, I had some Brit wish us Ozzies good luck for the Ashes series - can't find it using the search function...

Now that Australia has bagged the series 5-nil, I wanted to thank the bod for his kind wishes!

So what do I do? Mention it at the 'water cooler'...

"I started out with nothing, and I've still got most of it"