web analytics
Blodget deck oven and caputo "00" flour? - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Blodget deck oven and caputo "00" flour?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blodget deck oven and caputo "00" flour?

I'll be trying out the caputo "00" flour for the first time in my little restaurant south of Chicago and I'm wondering (if I get it right the first time) if the dough would taste good being cooked in a regular blodget deck oven?
    Any help or comments on this would be appreciated.
    Thank you! Grazie Molto!

Re: Blodget deck oven and caputo "00" flour?

Hi Jimmy,
    How hot does that oven get?

My Oven Thread:

Re: Blodget deck oven and caputo "00" flour?

Sorry for the year late response but i was having problems with my old computer and my father passed away last year in Feb. All is better now and God willing I will be able to log in again. Oven gets as high as 600 degrees F.
      We use all raw ingredients as well.