web analytics
Photo's as promised of my WFO project. - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Photo's as promised of my WFO project.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo's as promised of my WFO project.

As promised I eventually got time to post some progressive photos of my WFO. This project is going to take a lot of time because once the WFO is finished I then will start on the brick work, plastering, electrical work as this is going to be a full on out door kitchen with a BBQ and industrial Robin Hood to the right of the WFO. Regarding the WFO, only approximately 2 inches of the front arch (Which I haven't done yet) will be seen inside the kitchen, the WFO will remain outside.
    The whole room will be 14 feet by 11 feet and obviously totally enclosed with a window either side and a sliding door to enter the room.

I am hoping to gradually add more and more photo's to this awesome site as this project continues. My WFO would not have turned out the same if I didn't have this site. THANKS A MILLION "FORNO BRAVO"

P.s. The inside of the Dome came perfect, there are basically very little gaps between each fire brick, the majority are 1 - 2 millimeters which is what I was hoping for. I know some areas look as though there is a 5 mm gap on the inside of the dome but most of that is refractory mortar and I will be giving it a bit of a scrub as soon as the weather cools down.

Attached Files

Re: Photo's as promised of my WFO project.

Very nice Dean.

I like the way you finished off the keystones

Am looking forward to seeing your chimney progress

Keep up the good work
    My Oven Thread:

The difference between a successful person and others is not the lack of strength, nor the lack of knowledge… but rather, the lack of will power.

Great Job,,, Looks really good,,

And many Happpy Pizza's

Superb build...

Great terra cotta colours for that mediterranean look!
        / Rossco