web analytics
more on NC build BIG - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

more on NC build BIG

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more on NC build BIG

Hi All,
    Posting some more photos, formwork, rebar platform pour. It all looks pretty much the same. The BIG news is my boulder got delivered. 3746lbs and looks like a giant grabbed it was it was wet clay, like a handprint.
    Thanks for all the help

Having trouble posting photos, will try again
    Last edited by stonejohn; 01-30-2010, 10:29 AM.

Re: more on NC build BIG

I can't get any more photos posted, I posted photos before and no problems, it just says upload failed. Maybe the photos need to be resized? Any help would be great, looking forward to sharing my progress

Ah nevermind, furgetabouit, what you talking about, I figured it out
    Last edited by stonejohn; 01-29-2010, 03:23 PM.

Re: more on NC build BIG

Hey Stonejohn,

That is one cool looking rock!

Will you use it as a table for prep work and such? or does it have another purpose (besides looking great?).