web analytics
Christmas Blizzard Pizza in Nebraska - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Christmas Blizzard Pizza in Nebraska

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Blizzard Pizza in Nebraska

What do you do when you're snowed in on Christmas Day in Nebraska? Cook pizza on the WFO of course. Check out all the snow ... drifting snow up to 5 feet tall. 12 degrees outside with snow all over the outdoor kitchen. The oven still worked great after a good pre-heating.

Go Big Red
    Attached Files

Re: Christmas Blizzard Pizza in Nebraska

Hi dfucinaro
    you are welcome to the snow and freezing temperatures. I choose to visit those places under those conditions if and when I feel like it, not have them thrust upon one at will or in season.
    We have beautiful clear blue skies with around 25˚C at present, shorts and T-shirt weather we refer to it as!
    However, it obviously doesn't stop you from cranking up the oven and enjoying your efforts.
    Keep up the tradition.

Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1
    Neillís kitchen underway

Re: Christmas Blizzard Pizza in Nebraska

I sometimes wish for some cold weather with a little snow. The heat and humidity of south FL gets a little old at times, but I sure don't want a month of cold weather and snow.
      My WFO project: http://picasaweb.google.com/stevprin/WFOSmallPhotos#