web analytics
how I posted my photos, How to - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

how I posted my photos, How to

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how I posted my photos, How to

I am a complete computer hack, no skill what so ever!
    This is how I posted my photos with the help of my computer savoy son

I put the camera chip in the computer
    and followed the prompts

I loaded the pictures onto photobucket....there are 5 billion pictures there
    after the images were loaded I brought up a thread on forno bravo

I hit the reply button(on a thread)

Then I went to photobucket and hit the code "IMG" that was under the picture. After I clicked on the IMG I went back to the thread and right clicked, hit the "paste" prompt then hit "enter"

It worked for me is all I can say ...good luck to you want-to-be posters
    berryst
    sigpic

Re: how I posted my photos, How to

Yep, and it's that simple. You can also do the same thing here on Forno Bravo, by hitting the photo gallery button on the top of every page: Some externally hosted images are deleted from the servers if they aren't viewed much, leaving broken links on this site. Just use a new tab or window when switching back and forth between the photo hosting site and the reply page: you can loose your text if you do your switching in the same window.
    My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

First try!

Hi,there!
      Here is a couple of pics of our stand!
      Our garden is 3 meters wide by 12 meters in lenght.
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: how I posted my photos, How to

Oooops!
        In the excitement of uploading I sent two old ones , well one is the side of the garden and the other well I was just checking to see how to lay the rebar .

Comment

Working...
        X